Wednesday, September 10, 2008

new!

Hey yall's! I'm totally new to blogging so gimmi a whiles and i will ge thte hang of it!


Um.... ya! add me! Well only if you know me...

or think you know me..


ya.... =D

give me time i'll be an excelent blogger in no time

OK... so i'll start with yesterday. It was the first volleyball game of the season and so it was a homegame. We played Hillcrest. At first I was a little scared... but i got over it and apparently played really good! the football players coming in to watch us play kinda...well no it just made me nervous (* COUGH FOR CERTAIN REASONS!)But i have another game tommrrow... GAH! and homecoming is this FRIDAY! we play PG! hopefully we win.... we lost miserably last year... it was very muchly embarassing!



But anyways... I probably would go to the homecoming dance... but i'm not 16 :(. oh well... i'll have somekind of pity party for myself!!!!!!



anyways! comment please!on my excruciatingly painfully boring life!!!!!!!!!!


love ya all ~kaitlyn!

2 comments:

Emily Stapley said...

KAITLYN HAS A BLOG?!?!
I CAN HEAR THE BELLS!
haha. check out my blog if ya want WINKERS! lol

Kenzie said...

NO WAY!! I had to find your blog through Emily's blog you silly girl! Why didn't you tell me??!

HOLY LANTA AND A HALF I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!

just to let you know.... :)
p.s. I was at your game :'( you didn't even ACKNOWLEDGE ME!! ouch. kenzie is hurt. jk silly goose :)